Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Summer!


I'm baaaack! I really never left, I've commented on other SL blogs but since my camera is tow-up, I haven't been able to post. A post isn't fun without pictures! A friend of mine was nice enuf to take some impromptu pics of me. I saw him coming out of the store and he took some snaps. They came out perfect! Luckily I had on some make up and a stylish shirt... I was on my way to a birthday dinner in honor of my father. Well, anyway everything is going good with me. My relationship with P has seriously been tested...but weeee stilllll together! This long distance stuff is hard!!! I can't wait until he graduates. The teeth are getting comfortable with the brackets but the Jaw and lips are still mad at me! The ortho appts are getting better. No noticable changes in teeth though. My sisterlocks have still been good to me. But I sometimes think that the fairies come out at night and cut inches off a week! LOL No I'm kidding..my hair actually passes my shoulders now-but only when I pull it. It sucks because I'M READY TO TRY LONG LENGTH HAIR STYLES!!! I still dont know when the shrinkage will finally stop. I am just happy that I don't have to comb my hair still and I love that when I'm riding with my boyfriend and all the windows are down, I can put on my shades and let my hair do what it do! and when we arrive to the destination, I can just shake, fluff and go! That's the freedom of SISTERLOCKS baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back.. I love your updates. I do understand the frustration.. I love my sisterlocks however, I will also love when the shrinkage stops and I have those long flowing locs like Aubery and others..lol.

Gigglz said...

Your hair looks HOT!!!! I'm just let my SL's do they thing, and even when I'm riding with my girls I always say "hope you don't mind if I keep the windows down" LOL!!!!

Noneofyourbeeswacks said...

Your hair is fiya!!! My locs are finally locked in the back,but the front is getting there. I know I have to post up some pics its about 2 yr 4months. P.S. im getting braces before the year is over!!!