Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall is Here!


Although I am a warm climate kind of girl, I also enjoy the colors and clothes of F-A-L-L. I can also see and feel my hair thickening up as I approach my 30th birthday! I have always dreamed of how I will bring in my 30th to only find out I will be alone. My parents are going away on a Retreat and I broke up with my long-term boyfriend 3 days ago. I will just have to call up some friends because I am not celebrating alone! Still haven't replaced my camera... maybe I will get one for the b-day. Who knows... I will post some pics soon because I dont want to look back 3 years from now and I dont have pics from those months during my journey. Well I will talk to ya soon after my birthday so I can post sum pics.
So I will leave you with some 30 yr old quotes I found on the internet. LOL
Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. - Georges Clemenceau

Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty. - Robert Frost

When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like you parents. - Blair Sabol

I'm turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by an A bomb than find a man. - Fanny Fink

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. - Caryn Leschen