Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Naturally Me!






















I am so glad that I have finally had the time to blog my Sisterlock Journey before it has started. I am currently awaiting a digital camera to catch better pics to post. I have started the intial step... I got my test locks. YAY I can not stop playing with them. Anyway, here are some photos of me since I left the perms in 1998. I had to stop the perms because I was going bald on the sides. Ladies, I know you know at least two or more black women who are balding on the sides (hairline) right now. Then to top it off, I was a broke college student so friends and roommates where putting boxed perms in for me to save money and my hair just went down hill from there. I HAD TO CHANGE... and I'm glad that I did. I have became more confident about myself and who I was as a person. It also helps in relationships too. If a man can be with you on a date between your press and curl appointments... he's a keeper :) I left the press and curls alone too.

2 comments:

CarmenNC said...

I'm loving those pigtails.

CarmenNC said...

When you get the digital camera, take the third picture over. HAHAHA. That's a good look!