Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Special Introductory Pricing on Sisterlocks done by Free P.

Hi Sisters in Memphis and nearby cities,

I am ready to become a certified Sisterlock Consultant! I am offering a special introductory price of $ 350.00 for a full installation of Sisterlocks. I have completed my training and I am very professional. I am taking new customers at this time. Please call me and leave a message with your questions and/or possible dates that you have in mind for your gorgeous and healthy head of Sisterlocks. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!


Introductory Prices
Next 5 Installs...........................................350.00
Retightening Sessions...............................15.00 with a 4hr minimum
Next 10 Consultations...............................Free
What are you waiting for?? Call Today! 901-347-8SL1
-Free Perez, Professional Sisterlock Trainee

1 comment:

Carmennc said...

How is business growing for you? Happy New Year!