Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy 6 month Loc-iversary

Just shampooed my hair. Haven't form balls yet. I have about 20 balls out of all of the locks.

At home trying the "loc loops" or is it loop locs?
Completed set. My friend bought me a bag of 30 and I needed about 10 more. Luckily, I find a couple of perm rods from the perm days in a bottom drawer.
The back view after drying overnight. Couldn't tell the difference from where the loops where and the perm rods. So If you have perm rods they will work just as well but they won't be so great to sleep on. BTW Please excuse my kitchen counter...I can never keep that thing clean!

Yay! It's been six months and I've enjoyed everyday! My friend bought me some Loc Loops so I decided to give them a try since I wanted to give them a dry run before next Saturday (Brother's Wedding). I want to say thanks to all of you and Idol (AudreysPleasure) for your encouraging comments/ suggestions. I hope that maybe someday my Blog will be a resource to someone and my pics will encourage them to cross the line into the Sisterlock Sisterhood just as others blogs have help me. I love you guys and someday I will come across you at an event. Oh I can't forget Blenna my head doctor! (I did this in purple for you ;) Thanks so much for your professionalism and your great hands. You can rest assure that even if I do become a consultant, I am NOT a DIY kinda girl. I will be in your chair for life!

7 comments:

Audrey's Pleasure said...

hi free p. thanks for letting me know about the incorrect link. i just fixed it. your hair is coming along nicely. love every stage of your hair. i found the first 2 years the longest to wait for my hair to hang because it shrank so much. after that it took off.

Naturally Sophia said...

Congratulations on reaching 6 months. I am about 13 months now and just celebrated my first year. Your hair and earrings are too cute.

Vixen said...

Your locks look beautiful and full. Happy 6 months!

Free McK. said...

Thanks to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Your locks are coming along nicely!! Happy 6 Months

Noneofyourbeeswacks said...

Your hair is sooooooooooo beautifulllllll!!!

Free McK. said...

Thanks me-me and Nunya!