Friday, February 15, 2008

I have been tagged!!

The rules are as follows:

1. link to the person that tagged you

2. post the rules on your blog

3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I was tagged by southern girl at http://nappturalbeauty07.blogspot.com/

Well let me see...
1. I am a cheerleader coach because I secretly wish that I could cheer again. I wish I could have cheered after collegiate cheerleading.

2. I hate living alone but when I get a house-mate, I'm ready for them to leave!

3. I am currently on the Bikram Yoga (hot yoga) 30 day challenge. Day #2 wish me luck.

4A. I can't wait until it gets warmer so that I can ride my Honda scooter to work. Only takes $2 to fill up...well that would depend on the price that week :( 4. part B: I want a MINI COOPER S CONVERTIBLE!!!

5. I wished that I could afford to be vegan. (Salad $5...Double Cheeseburger $.99) **i LOVE fruits and veggies**

6. WISH I COULD MOVE TO THE GAMBIA...... PERMANENTLY!
6 1/2. Can I do this? Anyway I secretly want to chance my name. I hate answering questions about my name every time I introduce myself to someone.

This turned out to be a wish list instead of interesting facts. Hope you enjoyed the tag anyway. I'll post my tagees later. I want to serach who hasn't been tagged yet in the Sisterlock Family. I have lots of pics to post when I get the chance. Have a great rest of the day...where ever you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about #3...

Being vegan can be a bit costly, but it's worth it. I myself, rarely eat out so that helps. Since I've stopped baking so many sweets my grocery bill has also gone down. Vegan soaps, shampoos, lotions, etc is what really get you but I try to make everything last as long as possible.... It's a shame really. My boyfriend can purchase a weeks worth of food for himself and spend less than $20. I rarely spend less than $50 a week on groceries alone...sigh...

CardioBunny said...

I feel you on #5. I think that the trick to being vegan is doing a lot of cooking at home (one strike). The second strike is that even though I go for days at a time without eating meat, I just know that as soon as I decided to have a vegan diet I would start craving a steak or burger within 24 hours. LOL.

Have you ever been go Gambia? I'm researching study abroad programs right now. I would love to teach English and/or reading skills to children :)

Free McK. said...

I lived 3 months in the Gambia. I loved it so much that my parents begged me to come home. I was only 6 hours from my degree and my parents used that to their advantage.I taught school there volunteerly. Dr. Stovall with Rust College and TSU goes every summer.

SeZ said...

Hello
Number 5 is very true and to blame for so many people being overwieght today. If you can buy a sandwich, fries and a drink for 5dollars. Opposed to a small salad and a bottled water when hungry with the thought that it will not fill you up. Of course most will go for the meal every time. At least you save a little money from not having to buy hair products :).