Monday, February 4, 2008

Hanna Montana Craziness

My niece wanted me to take her to the concert. Couldn't afford the 100 dollar tickets.So when I saw this sign in the movie theater like in December, I knew that I could make it up to her this way. While the boys (men) were watching the super bored game last night, I thought it would be a good idea to take her. The movie opened on the 1st and I thought that because it was Sunday and the game was on, nobody would be at the movies. When the lady at the window said that the 6:50 and 9:15 showings were all sold out, I was amazed! What? Huh? Whose taking their kids to see Hannah at 9:00 on a school night? So I thought well since I'm here, I might as well buy her tickets for Tuesday's show since she has cheer practice on Mondays. ..."Your total is $30." Excuse me? I only want one child and one adult. "That's for two tickets. We are not allowed to have a child's ticket for the concert movies because it is a live taping on a concert which has been altered to 3D, so you're also paying for special effects" OMG! 15 dollars for A movie? I wonder how much the DVD costs?! Nevertheless, we are going and I'll let you know if all the Montana-Cyrus show was worth it. Thanks Thats-so-(Raven) for being cheaper last summer. Her show was awesome and sister-girl can really dance!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!

Free McK. said...

The movie was cool, not that I care for Hannah Montana that I found out was Miley Cyrus' singing. I just like the whole idea of 3D. My niece sang every song and had a blast!

CardioBunny said...

Hi Free P. I hope all is well with you. By the way, I'm tagging you! If you care to play along, the rules are as follows:

1. link to the person that tagged you
2. post the rules on your blog
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog