Thursday, December 6, 2007

Locked Testies

Today I was combing my hair and I noticed that my "test" locks appeared to be locked. I know better from reading the LIU (LockItUp Yahoo Sisterlocks Group) that it takes longer to lock. I think my hair density is the same as Dewdrop's. It gives the appearance of lock hair. When I wear my hair in small two stands, people start asking me a month later if I have locks. I have had my test locks for over a month now. Blenna is a busy woman... and I had to finish paying for it! ;) Anywhoo, Renea told me that my beautiful test locks will have to come out for an accurate parting grid when I asked her if I could color them or do something special for the elite 10. I just hope Blenna can get them out! However, I may ask her if I can leave them in. It will only be 10 out of 350+! I am so excited only 11 days left and counting!

5 comments:

Lakia said...

I remember counting down till my installation too, I has so much mixed emotions, but excited was on top of my list.

Free McK. said...

Tell me about it! My mom is going to wash and comb my hair for its last time on Sunday night. I've already started packing up hair curlers with gel and such that I won't be needing. I am sooooo excited.

Anonymous said...

I'm here now where you were then, I love my test locs and I wear them out. I know people wonder why is that braided and hanging out on the side of her head? But I don't care! Did you keep your test locks after all?

Free McK. said...

Yes I did keep them after all.

devdobson said...

I want Sisterlocks sooo baadd. Problem - nobody in Arkansas to do them for me and I don't have 4 days of travel time to go out of state. Any comments on the Nappyloc method?