Monday, December 17, 2007

INSTALLATION DAY!

Sorry, these photos are not in chronological order.


Its about 1am, I am tired...





About to do my first braid and band washing.



Too much hair left to do.....



I was so tired and my butt hurted so bad that when I got home, I wanted to sleep standing up! But I have an amazing head of beautiful SISTERLOCKS!......... Finally! Those of you who know me personally, know that for about 8 years, I have been claiming that I will get sisterlocked the next year and the year after that... Well, I finally did it. I have a great consultant that I trust. (Blenna Williams of Salon Nature'lle, Memphis, TN) She was very professional and fast. So I had no worries once I got in her chair. After she washed my hair, I was so thrilled that 1. she was finished and 2. my hair was beautiful! It was love at first sight. I am so excited about my journey. I can't wait to take my 1 year anniversary pictures.


Sidebar: I also went to Goulds last weekend to get my eyebrows waxed. I so desperately needed it!






15 comments:

CardioBunny said...

Yay! They were sooo worth the wait. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

fabulous post!! good luck!!!

CarmenNC said...

You are so lucky to have Blenna do your hair. She is super fast. She taught a four day class and some how finished installing SL for two ladies. Keep posting. Your hair looks marvelous.

Anonymous said...

All the best for your new journey. You will so love the freedom you will have with the locs especially not having to avoid rain or getting your hair wet in the pool.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congrats and Welcome to the Sisterlocks Family. They look great!

Valenciajaz said...

Welcome to Lockdom. That comb brought back memories. I haven't held or use one of those in years and I love it.

Goodnapps said...

Congratulations! I wish you best on your new SL journey.

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Welcome to the family, and congrats on your getting your beautiful locks.

Lakia said...

I am so happy for you! You will love every minute of your sisterlocks & you have Bleena as your consultant... WOW!

Free McK. said...

Thanks to all of you! I am glad that we have this unique sisterhood connection! I know that I will never be alone with all the great advice that has been given. Free P.

Maryee said...

Congrats and welcome to the family!!!! Looking good! Keep blogging your journey!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your kind words.

Wendi aka "Wendosa" said...

Where are you? We are kindred spirits with the same locversary. My official date is Dec 18! 2 weeks girl, go for my first wash tomorrow (Jan 3) How has your hair changed? Have you washed it yet.. Inquiring minds want to know!

Noneofyourbeeswacks said...

Your hair gorgeous too! Thats how my hair looked when it was just installed lol.

Cluizel said...

Congatulations! :-)