Sunday, April 1, 2012

Guess who's bizzack!

I miss blogging and my blogger friends! Got consumed with fb and all the natural and sisterlocks groups that I forgot the main goal of my blog! I wanted to create an online diary of my hairstory. So I will just pick up from the year n half that I missed! First thing first.... I'm married!!! Pat n I got married last month on March 2nd. Secondly, I fell way off the vegetarian wagon but I'm running after it trying to jump back on... It's hard when it limits ur time and resources. I live in a city known for BBQ! Although I'm eating meat, it's poultry and seafood only. I think I'm good on the other meat. I'll never eat pork or beef again! I haven't since 2004. Well it's late and I will get back sometimes this week but I wanted to leave you with some pics from the wed/ honeymoon . My hair is 4.3 years locked. Enjoy!

















Oh!! And have u noticed the braces are gone!!!! Yes! Three weeks before my wedding! I was so happy n loving my smile!