Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bantu Roller set


Why does my hair look like I have color on it? I've never used color EVER! I don't understand why it looks all purplely?? I only use the starter shampoo and the SL moisterizer cream. Maybe its my camera.....

Here are pics of the bantu roller set. I washed my hair with the sisterlock starter shampoo-toweled dried it and placed bantu knots all over. I left my shorties ( the back) out. This is a visual to how relaxers can damage your hair. My hair broke off in the back with the last perm I got. My shorties are growing steady but I am sure that they are 100% locked. They feel like mature locks in comparison to the longer locks on my head. After I finished knotting, I sprayed my hair with one part lottabody and three parts water. I visited family and ran some errands. I will take down in the morning on my way to work. I will take pics tomorrow of the outcome. I hope its cute but not too curly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, very Nice! :)

Take care~

CarmenNC said...

Oh wow, I haven't been to your blog in a while. Congratulations on becoming a Sisterlock Trainee.

Lalaboobaby said...

This is how I curl my SL's now. I put the Bantu's in and have curls all week long.