Thursday, July 3, 2008

Brother's Wedding

I am a proud TT! K was so happy his parents were getting married! We all were!
The entrance! My younger bro and I.
Patrick and I at our table. I have on makeup! However, I don't have on blush. It was hot as hell outside and I was trying to cool off.
The groom (Big Bro) and I. That is his new sister-n-law on the left.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. GB! I had a blast and here are the pics to prove it! Our dresses were canary yellow from David's Bridal. I just had my 6 month retightening and I rolled my hair on the Lock Loop rollers. This time I put less hair in each roller.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both you and your locks look beautiful! I'm a fan of the canary yellow!

Congratulations to your brother and his wife!

The Real Nique said...

Your hair is very pretty and so are the wedding photos. I didn't know you left a comment until now. I really want the sisterlocks, but I am in Kuwait. If I get them when I visit the states, who will maintain them? I was thinking of just doing braidlocks. I just don't know what I should do. Whatcha think?