Friday, May 9, 2008

Missing friend

*****DISCLAMIER****** This message does not pertain to Sisterlocks!**********
I had a close friend right before I started college. I met him in the summer of 97. He was a very nice guy that used to work with me at the Olive Garden. His name is Marcus Lewis or either Marcus Neely. I can remember because once upon a time I did actually date one of them and I'm getting their names mixed up. This particular Marcus maybe about 8 to 10 years older than me. His family is from Des Moines. When he lived in Memphis, he used to live in some apartments near Sheffield High and the last time I saw him he lived off Winchester and Tulahoma. He had a business called netheadz. That is all that I know about him. He had a friend named Smitty and like every hard worker in memphis he also worked for FED-EX. I am putting this on my blog in case he googles himself. We dont know his where abouts and maybe if he sees this he will contact me. Marcus, if you are reading this, please contact me. If you have already transitioned, may your soul be in a safe place and may it finally find peace and rest. Love always, Cat

No comments: